8/27/15 11:11pm

27 Aug

I felt like dying inside today.  I slept most the day.  I washed my hair.  I ate lunch. I slept some more.  I wrote a couple blogs.  I led group.  I had my feelings hurt.  I remembered why I want to quit group.  I remembered why I joined group.  I was plastic fantastic.

Now I go cry myself to sleep.  Why does life have to be so complicated.

4 Responses to “8/27/15 11:11pm”

1. Andi August 28, 2015 at 12:01 AM #

So sorry. Hope you’re feeling better soon.

2. Trinity August 28, 2015 at 4:32 AM #

That sure sounds like depression… I can’t answer your question, what I can say to you is; not all days are the same. Feed your mind with the things that makes you feel good even thought you don’t feel like it. Eat healthy no fried or white sugar.

Vitamins Supplements are very helpful, and yes, sleep as much as your brain needs. Dark chocolate helps a lot as well. We have to be patient and do our best because this is our life not anyone else’s.

Pay attention to your internal dialogue when negative thoughts pop out and ignore them until your brain stops. Remember this, (even though it won’t cure your mental illness it will help you improve your quality of life), your brain is like a computer you can control it and decide what to give power to or not.

I hope you will feel better soon, take care.

3. manyofus1980 August 30, 2015 at 11:19 AM #

Plastic fantastic, I like that alalagy. Feel better soon. Sending hugs. XX

• mm172001 August 31, 2015 at 10:14 AM #

my sister came up with it