Unhealthy childish Marci

9 Aug

I’m feeling really left out and lonely right now. 20 something’s friend was/is doing something with someone else and was going to text me after so we could hang out he said give him an hour or two. It’s nearly been three.  I can’t tolerate the feelings I’m having inside me right now.  The last couple weeks has been a struggle on top of that sharing my best friend with multiple other people.  I’m going to just take some Valium and go to sleep, it may not be the healthiest thing to do, but I don’t know what else to do.  Plus I’m having the secondary emotion of guilt on top of the feelings of loneliness.

8 Responses to “Unhealthy childish Marci”

1. Janni Styles August 9, 2015 at 7:53 PM #

Hi Marci, sending you gentle warm hugs. I think you are okay sharing your best friend but when people let us down, that’s when we start to over analyze and dissect things we normally wouldn’t be bothered by. Well, that’s how my brain works. Good for you for taking care of you. A little extra sleep may be just what you need right now. I know when I am feeling that way, sleep is a good way to recover and see things fresh. For what it’s worth in this online world, I have grown to care a about you a great deal over the years and hope you know you are loved and cared for. Better day tomorrow wished your way ❤

• mm172001 August 10, 2015 at 2:18 PM #

That’s exactly it! A couple days ago it was no problem but yesterday it just hit me and even siller I go back to the few days before that didn’t even bother me as much, for evidence. Today is better, thanks

2. Melanie August 9, 2015 at 8:09 PM #

I do the same thing when people don’t do what they say they’re going to do. I honestly think that’s not too much to expect from people and if they can’t do it all they need to do is shoot us a text. So I completely understand what you’re going through right now. I do find that sleeping on it makes it a lot better.

• mm172001 August 10, 2015 at 2:16 PM #

I feel much better today, it was just a hard hit at that moment.

3. Lonelyjean August 10, 2015 at 4:03 AM #

I relate to this so much, why don’t people just do what they say. That’s why I can’t trust anyone properly 😕 take care xx

• mm172001 August 10, 2015 at 2:15 PM #

I’m the same way. I’ve tried to be more understanding but I take my commitments/plans seriously and I think others should too.

4. manyofus1980 August 12, 2015 at 3:52 PM #

did sleeping help you feel better? Hope so. Sorry 20 somethings friend never got in touch. It can be hard when people let us down. XX

• mm172001 August 13, 2015 at 11:53 AM #

yes I did. And yeah it’s hard being let down, especially when you are already sensitive