Choices

21 Jul

i decided to get some more Latuda that I had run out of and its a good thing I did. Turns out my online order still hasn’t been processed or shipped. I guess they are not allowing shipment of Latuda because it’s too expensive. I guess that’s why viibryd won’t ship either. Here’s the receipts:

I’m dropping off 20 somethings group slowly. I deleted my fb account with my friends and am only keeping the one tied to my blog. I need to be aware of my triggers, especially when not on all my Meds. Unfortunately this little go has had me realize I won’t be able to move out with the girl from group.

8 Responses to “Choices”

1. manyofus1980 July 21, 2015 at 6:31 PM #

I’m sorry you wont be able to move out Marcie. I wish there was a way that you could. XX

• mm172001 July 22, 2015 at 1:23 PM #

Maybe another opportunity will come along later. I just wish it was now.

2. aeolianwhispers July 22, 2015 at 9:46 AM #

You won’t want to hear this right now, but getting through this you will help to make you stronger, for when you are really ready for that big move into the the next chapter of your life. So don’t forget to recognize triggers that can lead you back up, not just the ones that take you down. 🙂

3. justins123 July 23, 2015 at 2:52 AM #

That price is just insane, how they can justify those kinds of prices for medications is beyond me.

• mm172001 July 23, 2015 at 6:34 PM #

I just don’t know. Luckily I only pay #15 for brand name

4. the Prodigal Orphan July 23, 2015 at 2:06 PM #

Triggers.
    We’ve all got them.
    One of mine is having someone expect me to believe that their for-profit corporation is actually covers, like, $1,200.00 worth of the “cost” of my prescriptions.
    Another trigger (and maybe my biggest) is a trip to Promenade.
    Yeah… THAT Promenade.
    Of course I don’t deal with those folks any more. Gave up on them entirely when there was a mix-up in my coverage and I got billed $685.00 for a forty-minute appointment with an LCSW who told me I had Depression, Anxiety and ADD – the exact things they’d been treating me for during the previous fifteen years.

• mm172001 July 23, 2015 at 6:32 PM #

Yeah it is sort of ridiculous, I have great insurance so I just pay $15 but it’s like they put that there to make you feel guilty or something. Just makes me feel thankful I have coverage for medication I need. Are you referring to Kaiser Promenade, because we may not be too far apart.

• the Prodigal Orphan July 23, 2015 at 8:40 PM #

That’s the place. Up there three times a month. My wife is dealing with Trileptal, Effexor, Klonopin and Trazadone …
        and the Oxies for her back, buckets of other stuff for her stomach.
        I’m no longer with Kaiser. Had a lot to do with having my psychiatrist (a “Dr. T” from Chile) find me the perfect therapy group, only to be told that it was a closed, open-ended group. You could go forever, and there was a limit of ten guys in the group. Y’see, I could never get the weekly individual therapy St. Marsha included in her design and structure of DBT. The classes got really old and familiar after the fourth or fifth time.
        I filed a grievance initially about that, but additionally about the fact that it was the one group they had for guys with “similar mindsets” in the whole Sacto area.
        Ten members only.
        So they finally send me a letter from Member Services saying that someone at some desk in some office in some location determined that the individual psychotherapy sessions were not appropriate treatment for me, but I could continue coming back each month to load up on the psychotropics.
        01/01/14, Affordable Care Act, I’m off to Blue Shield and doing much more therapy, fewer meds.
        But Kaiser is actually one of my greatest triggers.
        I’m glad you’ve had some support groups you’ve been able to rely upon. It’s often a bunch of other lunatics who do the best work on you. And with you.
        Glad I found you here.
        Maybe see you on line waiting to visit with Eugene.