Dropping

13 Feb

My mood is dropping quickly today. Not sure what it is, just feeling blah. Part is my issue with my weight and it’s easier not to eat if you just lay in bed and sleep the day away. But there is just a sadness following me today and nothing seems worth it. I was invited to a game night tonight but I don’t think I’m going to go. I don’t know too well the person hosting and it just doesn’t sound fun now. Sounds like work. Hope this funk ends soon.

8 Responses to “Dropping”

1. Samantha Jane February 13, 2015 at 3:55 PM #

❤ Hope you can get out from under the cloud…

2. revgerry February 13, 2015 at 4:09 PM #

Hi Marci – me too. Lets’s just be a little funky here together. I decided not to go to an event tonight, I just don’t have the energy – and it takes energy because I’m no extravert and I don’t know most of the people that well – and the chairs there are uncomfortable and my back hurts and…FIBROFLARE and… well, to tell the truth, my mood is kinda saggy, a little sad around the edges for no discernible reason. Fibroflare. booo. We’ll both be fine in the morning, right?

• mm172001 February 14, 2015 at 2:53 PM #

I also am not an extrovert and that’s part of why I didn’t go and yeah I’m better this morning and hope you are too.

3. Fumbling Through Therapy February 13, 2015 at 10:01 PM #

It’s just that kinda day. Hoping the clouds lift soon.

• mm172001 February 14, 2015 at 2:52 PM #

I know, you need to accept that these days just happen. Luckily the clouds have already lifted.

4. manyofus1980 February 14, 2015 at 9:38 AM #

I hope it ends soon too Marcie. Its hard when your mood just dips like that and for no apparent reason. Sending good thoughs your way. xoxo